Reset Network Grandstream GXP 2000 SIP Phone
Instructions For Network IP Configuration
- Press the "ROUND BUTTON" in the center of the 4 navigational arrows at the top right of the phone.
- Press the "DOWN ARROW" until the "CONFIG" section is highlighted.
- When "CONFIG" is highlighted press the "ROUND" center button to enter the "CONFIG" menu.
- Press the "DOWN ARROW" again until you highlight the "NETWORK" selection.
- When "NETWORK" is highlighted press the "ROUND" center button to enter the "NETWORK" menu.
- Highlight "IP SETTING" the press the "ROUND BUTTON".
- Then either select "DHCP" to allow the IP to be set automatically, or "STATIC" to set manually.
DHCP Select "DHCP" then press the "ROUND BUTTON" IP will be set by DHCP server "your router". Your finished. STATIC Select "STATIC" then press the "ROUND BUTTON" Then configure the selection as follows "IP" the device address on he local lan "NETMASK" the subnet of the local lan usually 255.255.255.0 to allow all address on you lan "GATEWAY" the local IP of you router. EXAMPLE: 192.168.1.1 for most home routers. Configure above setting and your finished
Find My IP Settings
go to your start menu and in the "RUN " box type "CMD" a dos box will appear on your screen. In the window type "IPCONFIG /ALL" then read down find your adapter. You will see the settings listed under your active network adapter.